Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Customer Care Service Desk is a single point of contact team for Motorola Solutions throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Multilingual call, chat and email support for prospects, customers and partners in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and Hebrew. 07:00 – 19:00 (standard shifts: 9:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00 CET Monday to Friday). Customer Care is part of the Centralized Managed & Support Operations (CMSO), working closely with Technical Support, Repair, Marketing, Channel Sales & Operations.
- Handle inbound calls, chats, web enquiries and emails from prospects or customers who have an interest in implementing projects involving Motorola’s products and solutions and deal with existing customers/ partners that need support with (non) technical, learning, repair related questions
- Work with the repair center on resolving issues around repair time, quality issues or shipping.
- Act as focal point and liaise with customers, partners, engineers and support managers
- Own non technical requests and drive through to resolution
- Qualify sales related leads and allocate them to the sales teams based on the country and product division and consequently ensuring that appropriate follow up action will be taken
- Obtain a level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions (MSI) product portfolio and solutions, plus learn about latest MSI product releases in order to be able to answer and support all type of inquiries
- Answer inbound calls and emails to assist partners/ prospective partners with questions on the PartnerEmpower program or related tools and trainings. Provide administrative support to both partners and internal Motorola employees in English and German
- Review and qualify applications to the PartnerEmpower program, perform compliance review, reactivations and changes to program status
- Make outbound calls as and when required by the Channel, Sales and Marketing teams and in accordance with the PartnerEmpower Program, profile newly applied partners, welcome newly accepted partners and maintain contact with existing partners at regular intervals
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
- Excellent English & German
- Interest for IT related products and solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
- Calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
- High level of motivation with a will to succeed
- Attention to detail